Act Now and Save Big!
Ductless mini-split systems are heating and cooling systems that help you control the temperature in individual rooms. The systems have two components – an outdoor condenser to heat or cool your air, and an indoor evaporator unit that pushes warm or cool air into the room.
Mini-splits can be installed with little disruption to your home or office. They’re perfect for home additions or for retrofitting older homes that are not equipped with central ductwork.
Mini-split systems use less energy and are much quieter than traditional systems. These systems also give you complete control over the temperature in each room.
Ready to Speak to a Ductless Mini-split Expert?
Benefits of Mini-split Systems
- Mini-split systems are quiet and powerful
- Because they take up less space in your home, there’s no noisy condenser right outside your window
Easy to Install
- Mini-split systems are designed to improve the comfort level in a particularly hot or cold room
- Mini-splits can be installed with little disruption to your home or office
- All that’s needed is a small hole in your wall to connect the indoor and outdoor components
- Because they do not require ductwork, you can install mini-split systems almost anywhere in your home
- They are great solutions for almost any room in your home
- Mini-splits come with an anti-allergen filter and prevent the cross-flow of contaminated air
- Because they can be controlled individually, you can have the exact temperature you want in each room
- Traditional AC systems lose up to 50% of their cooling efficiency as cold air travels through the system
- Because mini-split systems do not use ductwork, they are much more efficient
- They only provide air in the desired rooms, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling other rooms
Call (833) 222-2979, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat today to inquire about adding a mini-split system to your home.
Learn more about the other heating and cooling services offered by GEM.