Unclog Your Drains Fast With GEM Plumbing & Heating
Clogged or slow drains are common, but buildup in your drains can turn into a serious issue over time. GEM Plumbing & Heating’s drain cleaning specialists are here to help keep your drains in tiptop shape with regular maintenance. We can investigate and determine the exact problem when your drains are having an issue.
GEM is prepared to tackle all your drain and sewer cleaning needs. We recommend cleaning these types of drains at least once a year:
- Bathroom drains: Hair, soap scum, toothpaste, grime, toilet paper, and other bathroom products can build up in your system and cause serious damage to your bathroom drains over time.
- Kitchen drains: With soaps, fats, grease, and food all going down the drain, the inner walls of your kitchen pipes can easily get clogged, causing a backup — even if you run your garbage disposal regularly.
- Utility room drains: Dirt, debris, and other messes from daily life can clog the floor drains in your basement, laundry room, and/or utility room, leading to poor drainage and the potential for flooding.
Our Expert Plumbers Can Remove Any Drain or Sewer Line Clog
We offer several drain cleaning solutions for all your drain problems:
- Cable machine snaking: For clogs and stoppages in your tub, sink, or main drain lines, we use our state-of-the-art cable snake machine to clear the problem. We’ll then check the line with our Drain Vision system, where a tiny camera is inserted to verify the drain has been cleaned of all debris.
- Toilet augering: For a typical toilet clog, we’ll start by checking the seal and toilet mechanics first. If the issue is in the drain line, our cable snake machine can get it out.
- Drain stoppages: Clogged drains are common, especially in tubs and showers where soap and hair can build up and slow the drain. There are some simple tips you can try to unclear your drain, but for more serious blockages, call GEM.
- High-pressure hydro jetting: For serious clogs in your sewer or drainage systems, we use high-pressure hydro jetting to clear the line. These water lines can be long runs of 100 feet or more, underground, and inaccessible for snaking. Hydro jetting blasts water at 4000 PSI through the pipe and easily removes large obstructions and years of sediment buildup. Hydro jetting will clear any roots infiltrating your pipes to prevent costly damage. Afterward, we check the pipe with a camera to ensure all debris has been cleared.
Tree Root Solutions
As pipes age and trees grow, tree roots will often creep into pipes in search of moisture and nutrients. GEM’s plumbers have seen how far tree roots can travel up pipes and how easily they slip in through the tiniest cracks and joints to infiltrate your system.
Once a tree root discovers water, the tree will often step up root growth in that area to take advantage of the moisture. As the roots grow, they increase the size of the hole and can cause a major clog or even a burst pipe. It’s incredibly important to take care of tree roots right away before they ruin your pipes.
No Interest / No Payments for 12 Months
For full terms & conditions view: https://askgem.com/payments-financing
Low Monthly Payment and No Interest Options
on qualifying Carrier Home Comfort Systems.
Any Service Performed
Heat/AC System Installs
Savings on Electric HVAC through Nationalgrid & Mass Save
Different rebates offered!