Young Electrical Joins GEM!
This partnership will provide many new benefits but will maintain your current level of service that Young has provided for the last 30+ years.
We are confident you will be completely satisfied with this partnership with GEM Plumbing and Heating. GEM is well known in the local marketplace, and we have been impressed by their Vision, Mission, Core Values and Guiding Principles for excellent client experience. Our local offices will remain, and you will continue to see the same familiar faces in your home or business.
With this new partnership, we want to ensure a few key items related to your service:
- GEM will remain your partner for any residential or commercial services or needs that you had in the past or may need in the future.
- GEM shares Young’s dedication to comprehensive solutions, fast and efficient service, and a dedication to being the best operator in New England
- Normally scheduled service requests, total client satisfaction, and access to customer services specialists will remain the same.
- Continued clear communication on billing and payment processing with additional service offerings available.
- Locally based team members servicing your account.
- 24-hour SUPPORT, when you need us, we will be there.
- In addition to the same local service, a dedicated communications center is available at the normal number 1 508-823-0279.
- This partnership with GEM Plumbing and Heating will further grow our “total customer service” vision that has always been critical to young.
Thank you for allowing Young Electrical Services to be your partner to your home and business for the last 30 years.
Full Service Electrical Contractor In Taunton, MA
For more than 30 years, our electrical contractor from Taunton, Massachusetts, has been the area’s go-to source for electrical services. Licensed in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Young Electrical Services Inc. is ready to service your residential, commercial, or industrial project to ensure the job is done quickly and efficiently.
Ready To Talk To A Home Services Specialist?